Sunday, June 3, 2007

Been a while...

Thought I'd update for those of you that do read....does...anyone read this? I'll assume so! I have been taking my classes with Father Fryar, and it's been going really well. It leads to discussions between Brian and me, which is always a good thing. So, after a few weeks, I asked Father about my baptism, seeing as I want Brian's family there, and he said he felt there was no need to seperate the Baptism, Confirmation and first communion. That's 3 sacrements in one day! (woohoo!!)

Meanwhile, my prayer studies have suffered a little from my laziness, and my tiredness. I have been extremely sleepy for whatever reason. I feel like I could sleep all day....*yawn*. I learned the Apostles creed....and I am working on another. The Apostles Creed, really does affirm what I believe, and saying it outloud, (when not underpressure trying to make sure I have it right, of course) really makes me feel stronger about my choice. Brian brought up a good point though, that feelings, although good, won't always be there. Some days I will falter, and some days will be harder than others....but to truly believe, means you know you will get through those.

This week I found out some rather interesting news, which I am not really ready to share right now, but it's life changing. So I need some prayers for some clarity, please. It's not a bad thing, so no worries, but it's something that defines my future.


Anyway, God Bless, I'll try to be more diligant about writing....

No comments: